Thursday, March 3, 2011

Criminals

Best show of my life tonight. Best vocal performance of the semester. Totally engaged and people followed. Band pulled this shit off after just 2 rehearsals. I stuck with songs I knew were good despite what someone else told me. I looked good. (haha) I had fun. It was perfect.

I also locked my keys in my car and three of the guys broke into my car to get them out. Highlight of the night for sure. They had to work at least forty five minutes for it. It was just so cool seeing them look like legit criminals. I think they tried at least six different things before we found something that worked including hangers, sticks and metal rods.

Love. My. Life. Hope I still do after game tape. Also--we won't be finding out about the tour lineup tomorrow anymore. Knew something would happen.

No comments: