Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Greenville

Well. I'm sitting in the green room at Greenville college in Greenville, Illinois waiting for the show to start. Hows that for a lot of green? In about 30 minutes I"ll play in my first official CMC Live show. I cut and dyed my hair last night as well as acquired some glasses to make me look like Edna Mode from the Incredibles and tonight everyone says I look like her combined with a sexy librarian. So that's good I guess. Anyway--I'm pretty excited for tonights show. Everything on the stage is pretty loud (because this auditorium has a lot of cement walls so it's great for choirs, bad for band sound) so I'll likely be deaf by the end of the show--but no worries. It's totally worth. There have been a lot of issues with our show tomorrow at Wheaton college so I'm not even sure if it will end up happening.

It was mid 70's yesterday with a ton of humidity in Nashville. It's expected to be in the 30's tomorrow at Wheaton. Dang it. I was getting really used to the warm sunshine. Well. It's time to get my act together I suppose. Show time!

1 comment:

Becky Schell said...

1) I want to see your Edna look. It would be a lovely profile pict in a certain social network place.
2) I love "Fall For It." Wow. You are growing up girl.