Monday, January 19, 2009

God still loves you....

I don't even use the blogger site much...but I can't go to bed yet 'cause the roommate is on the phone SO...may I just recommend the book Victory Over the Darkness by Neil Anderson to everyone? I had to read it for my worship ministry class and it is fantastic. I could write books on each of the chapter of his book--but the most profound thought that I was left with is really a simply one, one that everyone knows subconsciously but it hit me hard this week:

"When your walk of faith is strong, God loves you. When your walk of faith is weak, God loves you. When you are strong one moment and weak the next, God still loves you."

It's a good thing, because I go back and forth between strong and weak a lot. But I am learning that that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

1 comment:

Becky Schell said...

Nice blog, buddy. Never know where you might turn up!