Friday, April 29, 2011

One Week Later...

Well, I've been gone from the CMC for almost exactly a week. It's been a weird week--I've been relaxed, busy and bored. Had a lot to do, and a lot of nothing to do. I've been reunited with friends and feel like I was genuinely missed by a number of people--a nice way to feel!

I've moved in with Natalie at her parent's house and I'm about half way unpacked. I have basically no motivation to finish unpacking however. Also--I have a job! And I will start working Tuesday which is nice that I can start getting hours so soon. It's at the gym that Natalie works at with the Little Kickers program so I'll be helping run kids day camp, soccer classes, child care and stuff. Not sure exactly what all I'll be doing but--I'm pretty sure I can get plenty of hours and it will pay as well as anything else I can get right out of school. So that's been a huge blessing.

It's been really nice outside the last two days which has helped my mood since I've definitely struggled with being sad and missing people from CMC. In fact--I think I'll go find something to do outside instead of be on this computer any longer!

No comments: